Gympie Galleries and Museums Directory
Be the first to advertise in Gympie Galleries and Museums Directory!
We are developing gympie.city for you and early supporters can secure top of category and page one spots! If you would like to create a listing in Gympie for your Business or Community Group first Create an Account
Replace this Ad with your content, Your listing updates this entire page!
View an example. Consider what Category might you list in? Do we have it?
Do you like the Galleries and Museums in Gympie?
Gympie Galleries and Museums
Gympie, a city located in the Wide Bay-Burnett region in Queensland, Australia, is a cultural hub boasting some amazing galleries, museums and historical venues. The city is home to a thriving arts community and has a rich cultural history. Below are some of the top galleries, museums and historical venues in and around Gympie.
1. Gympie Regional Gallery - This is the main art gallery in Gympie and features local and touring exhibitions, workshops, artist talks, and events. Located at 39 Nash Street, Gympie QLD 4570.
2. Mooloolah Valley Studio Gallery - Here, artists showcase their works in various mediums like ceramics, paintings, printmaking, and textiles. Located at 266 Eudlo Flats Rd, Mooloolah Valley QLD 4553, Australia
3. Artisan Quarter Gallery + Studios - An art hub where artists can work and display their work in a gallery. They also offer art classes, workshops, and events. You can find them at 11 Henry St, Tewantin QLD 4565, Australia.
1. Gympie Gold Mining and Historical Museum - Explore the history of gold mining in Gympie, from the early days to the present. You can tour the museum and witness the operations of the old mines and machinery. Located at 215 Brisbane Rd, Gympie QLD 4570.
2. WoodWorks Museum and Interpretive Centre - A museum dedicated to showcasing the rich history of the timber industry in the Gympie region. You can explore the old sawmills, logging trains, and tools. Located at 8 Fraser Rd, near Imbil QLD 4570.
3. The Historical Village and Museum - A village museum that features restored buildings from the early days of Gympie. Visitors can experience life in the 1800s and early 1900s and learn about the diverse cultures and communities that shaped Gympie. Located at 73 Fraser Rd, Gympie QLD 4570.
1. The Gympie Civic Centre - A heritage-listed building that hosts a variety of events, including concerts, recitals, theater productions and conferences. Located at Mellor St, Gympie QLD 4570.
2. Kilkivan Railway Station & Museum - A heritage railway station with a museum showcasing the history of rail transport in the Gympie region. You can take a ride on the old steam train and experience how it feels to be transported back in time. Located at 2 Bligh St, Kilkivan QLD 4600.
3. Amamoor Creek State Forest Park - A place of natural beauty that offers visitors a glimpse of Gympie's rich natural history. The park has a rich biodiversity of plants and animals and is a great place to unwind and relax.
Gympie has plenty of galleries, museums, and historical venues to explore, whether you're interested in art, history, or nature. Each site has its unique charm and provides a great learning experience for visitors.
Gympie Galleries and Museums Articles